Note there are some instructions later in the game that only work if you also did certain things earlier in the game, and these instructions assume you have been following all of the instructions exactly as listed from the very beginning, so, if you randomly jump in and start using this walkthrough in the middle and find that something doesn't seem to work, that's probably why.
- 0.segment/L.the.L (Prologue)
- 1.awakening/binary heaven (Week 1)
- 2.arousal/border alliance (Week 2)
- 3.disillusionment/suspended animation (Week 3)
- 4.MONSTROSITY/telesthetic longing／4.immortality/howl of the blue moon (Week 4)
- 5.un born/dead end (Week 5)
- 6.maturity/final flowering (Week 6)
- 7.Genesis/a new hope (Week 7)
- .birthday (Epilogue)
- Enemy Patterns
- If you really want the full experience, I would recommend that you go around and talk to all the random NPCs every day. Many of them have interesting stories for you to see if you stick with them. Of course, this is entirely optional. And this naturally gets quite a bit easier to do as you get further in the game.
- Stat Advice: For Saber or Archer, I would recommend you put 2/3rds into Strength and 1/3rd into Defense, with maybe a little bit in Agility on the side. For Caster, invest mainly into Magic and put some into Strength (mainly early on) and Defense on the side.
- Your Servant will have special things to say if you talk to him/her in your Private Room after reaching certain milestones in gameplay (such a defeating a certain number of enemies, defeating 5 Nephilims, taking a certain amount of damage, etc). Some of these turn into pretty amusing conversations, so check back from time to time.
- If using Saber, if you use at least 100 items and then talk to Saber in your Private Room, you can upgrade her Artillery Applause to Thunderous Applause.
- If using Caster, if you defeat at least 5 Nephilim enemies and then talk to Caster in your Private Room, you can upgrade her Mantra: Bestial Sky to Mantra: Merciful Sky.
- Also note your Servant will tend to have a one time unique yet unimportant conversation in the Private Room with each new week, after which the rest of your trips to your Private Room for that week, if there is no important conversation or achievement conversation available, will just be a short generic bit.
- Your Noble Phantasm will become available automatically at a certain point in the story, so don't worry about trying to figure out how to unlock it.