Disclaimer: I do not own Tsukihime or anything contained within.
is not the only way to get through, of course, but I picked a path that
gives pretty much the most interesting and useful scenes. I will not be
listing what all choices "don't matter," because, if you were going to
pick every choice possible, why are you reading this anyway? If there is
a choice that basically equates to do nothing and watch TV, I'm not
going to have anyone make it who's just trying to get through.
that I do not exactly recommend using a walk-through for the Tsukihime
visual novel, since it's pretty easy to get through anyway (I compiled
this originally from my notes I made for myself on all the different
ways to cause different scenes to happen and reach all the Bad Ends), so
only use this if you're still having trouble or if you're trying to get
all the Ciel-Sensei's Lessons, if you're just a completist like that.
more than one (sometimes several) way to reach certain Ciel-Sensei's Lessons, but I
listed the simplest ways to reach them, or, in a case of equal
simplicity, the most interesting.
If you want to 100% complete all
normal endings and Bad Ends and all CGs as quickly as possible, I would
recommend saving at each
choice I have a (Note:) under that talks about a different choice,
following the advice of the note, then reloading the save and picking
the "correct" choice to continue your main save.
you must finish either Arc or Ciel before you can go through Akiha or
Hisui, and you must finish Hisui before going through Kohaku. For the
best experience, I would recommend going in an order of Arc, Ciel,
Akiha, Hisui, and Kohaku.
2. ...... I'm curious, so I'll go take a look.
3. Go out into the hallway to think about it.
2. Stay in school for a little longer.
1. About my little sister Akiha.
(Note: this choice only appears if you've cleared at least one ending)
2. Stay in my own room.
1. Greet Akiha.
3. Go to the tea ceremony room.
2. This is, without a doubt, reality wrought by my own hands.
2. No, I won't cooperate.
1. I should be escaping after all.
2. I think I'll go back to the hotel.
1. ---I should go check out what's happening outside.
2. No, there's no way I could take on a monster like that.
1. Dash towards Nrvnqsr.
1. I'll bear with it for now and wait for my chance.
2. Try to deceive her.
2. Ask about last night.
2. Alright, I won't eat.
2. I don't care. I'll nod.
2. It might be Ciel-Senpai.
(Note: every single alternate choice gives extra CGs)
(Note: 2 extra choices, for 5 total, that still give more CGs, only appear if you've already cleared at least one ending)
3. An opening! I'll surprise her from behind!
2. No, even if she hates me, I'll go see Senpai.
2. Go to the tea ceremony room.
2. Senpai is dear to me.
1. No, let's go to the sitting room.
1. Say it bluntly.
3. Go behind the school.
2. ...... Go eat some lunch.
(Note: Choice 1 here "Space out here in the classroom." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 12)
2. ...... No, it does matter.
1. Kohaku-san is in the way.
1. No, I have to turn Kohaku-san away.
(Note: Choice 2 here "...... I'll just have her leave the food in here." gives you an extra CG and leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 15 later in the day)
2. ...... But still, I want to hear her voice.
(Note: Choice 1 here "...... I can't let her see me like this." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 13)
1. Escape forward.
(Note: Choice 2 here "Escape backwards." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 14)
2. ...... Don't take off my glasses.
1 or 2, choose according to taste.
1. Obey Arcueid. -> GOOD END
2. Don't obey Arcueid. -> TRUE END