Disclaimer: I do not own Tsukihime or anything contained within.
is not the only way to get through, of course, but I picked a path that
gives pretty much the most interesting and useful scenes. I will not be
listing what all choices "don't matter," because, if you were going to
pick every choice possible, why are you reading this anyway? If there is
a choice that basically equates to do nothing and watch TV, I'm not
going to have anyone make it who's just trying to get through.
that I do not exactly recommend using a walk-through for the Tsukihime
visual novel, since it's pretty easy to get through anyway (I compiled
this originally from my notes I made for myself on all the different
ways to cause different scenes to happen and reach all the Bad Ends), so
only use this if you're still having trouble or if you're trying to get
all the Ciel-Sensei's Lessons, if you're just a completist like that.
more than one (sometimes several) way to reach certain Ciel-Sensei's Lessons, but I
listed the simplest ways to reach them, or, in a case of equal
simplicity, the most interesting.
If you want to 100% complete all
normal endings and Bad Ends and all CGs as quickly as possible, I would
recommend saving at each
choice I have a (Note:) under that talks about a different choice,
following the advice of the note, then reloading the save and picking
the "correct" choice to continue your main save.
you must finish either Arc or Ciel before you can go through Akiha or
Hisui, and you must finish Hisui before going through Kohaku. For the
best experience, I would recommend going in an order of Arc, Ciel,
Akiha, Hisui, and Kohaku.
1. There's only a few minutes until homeroom. I have to head there right away.
3. Eat lunch in class.
1. Get a hold of myself and head back to the mansion.
1. About my little sister Akiha.
1. Go to the sitting room and talk with Akiha.
2. Go to sleep.
1. Greet Akiha.
1. Ask about Yumizuka Satsuki.
1. Go and look.
(Note: Choice 2 here "Don't go and look." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 22)
3. Search around the city.
1. Go look for Yumizuka.
(Note: Choice 2 here "I can't do something that dangerous." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 23 later in the day)
1. I like her.
2. Of course I agree.
1. Ask her why she transferred to this school.
2. Go to Akiha's classroom.
1. Go to the sitting room.
1. Go to the detached building.
1. Calm down a little, then head to the sitting room.
1. Akiha's current uniform suits her better.
2. Go and help Kohaku-san.
1. Still, I can at least say good morning to Akiha.
1. Go to Akiha's classroom.
1. Talk to Ciel about last night.
(Note: Choice 2 here "..... That would just be a waste of my time." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 24)
1. ...... Go and determine my own fate.
(Note: Choice 2 here "No, I'll stay at the mansion." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 25)
2. ...... I can't do it.
(Note: Choice 1 here "..... I have to live." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 26)
3. East wing, second floor.
1. Take off my glasses and get ready to kill.
2. Take a breath, calm down, and then pursue him.
(Note: Choice 1 here "Pursue him right now." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 27)
1. ...... Stop.
(Note: Choice 2 here "...... I won't let his words trick me." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 28)
1. ...... Chase after Akiha.
(Note: Choice 2 here "...... I can't do it." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 29. Which is incredibly annoying. Seriously, even if you're trying to see all of them for whatever reason, just skip this one. It's not worth it.)
2. ...... I can't do that.
(Note: Choice 1 here "..... Keep my promise." leads to Ciel-Sensei's Lesson 30)
1. ...... Give Akiha back this life. -> TRUE END
2. ...... I can't do that. -> NORMAL END